A few months back, I did a post on "How Not to be a Nagging Wife". I got a good bit of feedback on it, both positive and negative and I am here for it ALL! My favorite was a simple question as to why I don't write a post on How NOT to annoy your wife...I thought it was a great idea considering sometimes the hubs can do some pretty annoying things. So ladies, I'm giving you the ultimate list of things husbands do that just ANNOY us (yep, I asked around) and I'm leaving it up to you to tag him and drop the hint! Maybe you will have some less annoying moments this year...
- Leaving the toilet seat up, I mean like seriously, you STILL do that?
- Over-stuffing the trashcan until it's about to explode to avoid taking it out. It's not gonna grow a pair of legs and take itself out
- Announcing "Guys Night In" with a 5 minute notice
- Man Cleaning: When they just move everything around without dusting, vacuuming or actually cleaning.
- Buying you gifts that THEY want YOU to have. "Thanks?"
- Driving in circles saying "He knows where he is going" until you put it in the GPS and suddenly we've arrived!
- Handing you the phone to talk to someone when he clearly sees you shaking your head no.
- Washing everything in hot water; yep I have a few sweater dresses that are just sweaters now.
- Snoring while watching T.V. but swearing that he is wide awake.
- Trying to do the nasty at the most inopportune moments...Like seriously, I am NOT in the mood while in the middle of painting my nails!
Now that I got that off my chest and off the chests of a few anonymous wives...Please share some of the little things that your husband does to annoy you. It's completely normal, trust me!