I love everything about the Summer. Summer showers, cookouts, sexy shades, spritzers and anything else that I can get from the rays. But the one thing I hate the most is SWEATING! It's one thing to have a nice sweat after a workout but when the occasion calls for me to grab the lipstick and blush, I don't want to look like I'm melting 3 minutes later.
And then there was Evian Facial Spray!
This past weekend I went to Tybee Island in Savannah, GA the family and after 1 use, I promised myself I wouldn't go throughout this Summer in struggle mode...Don't get me wrong, nothing beats the good ole' AC, but this is defintiely a keeper and a cool compromise (pun intended)
So basically, this facial spray is everything!
1. Use it in the morning or before bed
2. Use it after applying makeup to set it and go
3. Use it as a midday pick me up..(Listen, the mist alone is like taking a 2 second walk next to the Niagara Falls)
- There are several different uses for it
- It doesn’t leave a weird residue on your face or body
- It doesn’t contain all the stuff that we are trying to avoid (Like Parabens and Sulphates)
- It may seem a little pricey...looks like the average price is around $13
- You may look weird spraying your face in public but then again, who cares?
By the way this is a *sponsored post* but don't worry, I wasn't bullied! All thoughts and opinions are mine!